When you visit DIGILANDPRO.com we collect information as follows:
- Using forms filled voluntarily by the user;
- Using “cookies” to store data resulting from customer interactions through the website;
- By collecting logs from a web server.
All the information about the client:
1. We collect information provided voluntarily by the user through the website.
2. Through the website we may also store the date in respect of the connection parameters (IP address, time of visit, country of visit).
3. All data entered in the user form, will not be available to third parties without the user's consent.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. Our cookies do not recognize the individual user but will recognize the computer you are using, so we know when you come back in DIGILANDPRO.com. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify Your browser setting to prevent that. Cookies are designed for use DIGILANDPRO.com.
Cookies are used by us:
1. For statistical data about clients and this helps us to continually improve the website and the content.
2. To determine the user profile and displays the appropriate content using ad networks (e.g. Google).
3. To define user preferences in order to improve and adapt the website in accordance with the changing needs of users (for example, we collect information about the user browser and permissions to better optimize the site to fit the needs of users).
4. Identify users and persons specified shares in the period. The party storing cookies on the user's device DIGILANDPRO.com.
During interaction with the website we use two types of cookies:
- Fixed: persistent cookies that are stored on the user's device for a specified time or until deleted by the user;
- Session cookies are deleted when the user logs off or close the browser. You can erase cookies or prevent the storage of cookies from your browser settings. Please find the appropriate instructions regarding cookies on Your browser documentation. Please keep in mind that disabling cookies may affect some functionality DIGILANDPRO.com Some cookies are stored on your device can also be used for promotional purposes (such as retargeting via Google display network Google) to serve ads match the interests of users. You can view and edit Your preferences through the following page: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Note: if you choose to use this website without disabling cookies from your browser, then its use would mean acquiescence to low cookies, install.
Additional information collected (logs server)
1. The site collects some information about the actions performed by the user. These actions are logged on the server and are used only for administrative purposes.
2. Some of the information collected refers to: date of request, response time, name of the device, errors that could occur during site navigation, information about the user's browser and screen resolution, IP address, URL of the previous visited site.
All data collected is never associated with individual users using the website.
Uses of information We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To fulfill orders placed on the website by users DIGILANDPRO.com;
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- With the aim of addressing the support complaints;
- To provide you with information and offers that we or third parties believe may be of interest to you;
- To implement customer service requests and marketing research about your purchases.
The provision of personal data is mandatory during the registration process. If you choose not to supply the required information You will not be able to place online orders and to purchase goods sold on DIGILANDPRO.com.